• Authors
  • pantyhoseboicd

pantyhoseboicd

I love being down on my knees in pantyhose sucking dick. It may be from being told I stood like a girl in grade school or that some people mistook me for a girl because I was small and had long blond hair in high school. I started going to the theater sections of adult bookstores when I was old enough to get in. Initially, I went with a couple of my friends and just watched movies. Later, I would let guys play with me and eventually I would suck guys off through glory holes. One night I wore a pair of pantyhose and let a older man come in my video booth with me. My friend watched me kissing him through a glory hole and later told me watching his hands working my pantyhosed ass made him horny. He bought me a bodystocking and had me suck him off in an open area of a local adult theater one night. I loved being watched by other guys in the theater and the feel of their hands on my back, arms and ass while I gave head. I know I'm a weak pussy and don't care. I even bitch out for younger guys now. I love kissing and being finger fucked. A young black kid stood me up facing the wall holding one hand on my neck and using the other hand to finger fuck me through a hole in my black bodystocking. He talked dirty to me the whole time. He called me "bitch","faggot","sissy", and said, "what kind of boy are you, you ain't no boy" as I moaned. I dropped to my knees and sucked and swallowed his cum until he slid his dick out of my mouth. I love being watched while I'm wearing pantyhose moaning and bobbing up and down on a dick.

Location

Near St. Albans, WV

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
46My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Pantyhose, Tights, Body Stockings

Contact Member

Contact pantyhoseboicd by clicking here.