Literotica.com
index : members : DespairEternity : Biography

Add to favorites

DespairEternity
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
DespairEternity's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: That thin line that borders insanity
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1158681
Member Since: December 18, 2009
Last Modified: October 2, 2013
DespairEternity
Some words from DespairEternity:

05/10/2013 - Will not be working on new chapters at this time due to time and resource constraints,

11/04/2012 - Working on Ch. 09; no ETA yet.

06/30/2012 - Update: I am sorry to announce that I will probably not be writing any more chapters for a while. I am starting my graduate work this week and will be very busy well into the next couple of years. I plan to eventually finish the story, but I have no plans, as of right now, to write more chapters. I apologize to all that have been waiting patiently for new work. I will post chapters when I can, but there are no promises or ETA's.

05/07/2012 - Update: I apologize to everyone who is waiting patiently for chapter nine of GW. I have not had much time to work on it these past couple of months. I am trying to work on it now, but things have been busy. There is no ETA at this time. Thanks.

-DE

02/18/2012 - Update: I am sorry to everyone that has been waiting so patiently for the next installment of GW. I am about 75-80% done as of this posting. I hope you will continue to bare me patience. I don't have as much time to write as I would like to. Work and home still require my attention. I am trying to get this story written, edited, and posted by the end of February, but I make no promises. Again, I am thankful for your continued patience.

-DE

01/02/2011 - Update: About 50% down with the latest chapter of GW. I hope to have everything finished, edited, and posted by the end of the month. I appreciated everyone that has written with their support for GW. This is the longest story I have ever written, and it is taking me places I have never thought I would go. I want to continue this story for as long as I have time and patience for. I thank everyone again for their votes, their comments, and their patience for waiting so long for the next installment.

Thanks - DE

11/19/2011 - Update: Reading through what I have written in the last few months, I decided to redo my work. Much of what I had written did not, on further review, fit well into the rest of the story. I apologize to those who have been waiting patiently for this next installment, but I want to be satisfied with my own work before I present it to the readers. I apologize for the continued delay. I am rewriting the story right now, but there is no ETA at this time. I again beg patience. Sincerely - DE.

10/02/2011 - Quick update: I have been fighting some serious hardware BSOD's with my pc...stupid Microsoft. Between these periodic nuisances and work, I have not had the time to write. I am sorry to say that my original ETA of the end of October may be too premature. I know many of you are anxious for the next chapter and I must apologize to you; I have not been as diligent with writing as I have in the past. Please have patience as I work to finish the next chapter. Thank you - DE

09/04/2011 - Hello all! Sorry I haven't updated lately. I have moved to a new department at work and I am still getting my feet wet over there. My time to write GW has been limited as of late. I apologize to all those who are waiting for chapter 8. I am currently about 25% done with the chapter. I hope to have it written and done by the end of the month, but I make no promises. I enjoy writing the series and plan to write as long as people will read it. I ask for patience while I am making this transition at work. Thank you to all who have written their comments, criticisms, and their support; I appreciate every email I receive. I am glad that my writing has been well received. Thank you to all who continue to support the story.

07/25/2011 - Chapter Seven has been posted! Should be up in a few days!

7/13/2011 - Getting close to finishing Ch. 07. It is a bit long so I am considering breaking it up into two chapters: A and B. Hopefully I will have everything edited and posted by end of month.

06/23/2011 - Posted Ch. 06 today! Should be up by the weekend!

06/21/2011 - Ch. 06 Update! Okay people, its getting REALLY close to being posted, I swear. I have finished chapter six and am just going through the monotony of error checking and editing. I hope to have it posted by the weekend. Thank you to everyone who has sent me e-mails and for your continued patience. I know you have waited a long time for this addition to the story. BTW this will be the longest chapter this far, probably 10-11 Lit pages long.

05/16/2011 - Ch. 06 Update! Thank you all for the kind comments and your e-mails wondering when the next chapter will be out. Your continued support and comments help me to keep writing. Just an update. I am working on Ch. 06; I am only about 30% done with this. It has taken me a long time because of life and all the other nonsense that comes along for the ride. I want to make this chapter worth the wait so I am not rushing it. I would rather have you wait a few more weeks to enjoy a well thought out piece of literature than a rushed piece of drivel. I hope to have Ch. 06 done by mid June barring any further unforeseen circumstances in my life.

01/16/2011 - Ch. 05 posted. Should be up Wednesday or Thursday. Enjoy!

01/10/2011 - Hello all. Just an update. I am currently working on Ch. 05. Sorry for such the long delay but the chapter is a long one and I keep getting interrupted by life; stupid life! I am taking my time on this chapter to make sure I do not disappoint all those who have patiently waited. I am trying to make this chapter worth the wait. Thank you all for your support and patience.

11/15/2010 - Posted Ch. 04. I shortened the submission so I could get something up by Thanksgiving. I am currently working on Ch. 05 - no ETA as of yet. Enjoy!

11/05/2010 - Just and update everyone. I haven't forgotten about all your requests for Ch. 04. I am currently working on it right now, but it is taking a while because it will be a LONG, LONG chapter. It is already 10 Lit pages and I am only half way done! I will probably split it into two chapters and post them at the same time. I hope to have it done in the next couple of weeks, life has been a little crazy as of late. Thank you for your patience and support.

10/16/2010 - Just an update. I've hit a little wall developing this story and where I want to move the characters. I am trying to think my way out of the box I now find myself in. Give me time and I will make it worth it. Thank you for your continued support

10/1/2010 - I just uploaded chapter 3.

09/20/2010 - I pulled the second chapter to do some quite editing. I will re-post it tonight. It should be up for the weekend.

09/17/2010 - I have posted the second chapter of guardian wolf. I really appreciate the warm reception and all of the wonderful comments.

I would personally like to thank the anonymous user known only as 'Kathy'. She pointed out a serious error in the historical accuracy of my story. The Emperor who called the council of Nicaea was, in truth, Constantine...not Charlemagne. He came nearly 500 years later. This was a big error on my part. But that's what comments are for. Thanks again.

As for Ergo Proxy I have been stuck with the writing at the moment. Hopefully I will get a new chapter out soon.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board