Literotica.com
index : members : dazzling_darling : Biography

Add to favorites

dazzling_darling
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
dazzling_darling's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: East Coast of the Americas
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: A wide variety of things
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1158925
Member Since: December 19, 2009
Last Modified: September 14, 2021
Some words from dazzling_darling:

(Hi! You should totally read my intro, which I left below. I put a lot of effort into it, but I recently made an even more detailed description of myself and what I like for role play at f-list. Check it out https://www.f-list.net/c/Mary%20Darling . Hope to talk to you soon!)

Hey everyone! I have been coming to literotica forever (figurative forever... I am not some kind of secretly immortal witch), but I have just started to craft stories for the enjoyment of others. I am finding the experience quite addicting. Thank you so much to those of you who have sent feedback! It is very nice to hear from people who read my work. It makes the whole deal that much more satisfying to me.

Now, you may be asking yourself, who is this strange person? What makes her tick? Why is she making up questions I might ask her? Well, invisible ghost reader, I am just a woman who likes to enjoy herself. I tend to try to bring levity to all my activities and stories... even that weird one with all the robbery. I just started to write sexual stories, but I have dabbled in the art of writing most of my life. I never have had the temperament to make it my life's purpose, but it is a super enjoyable activity to me. Beyond writing, I like knitting, having fun adventures, and jumping around until I am out of energy.

So, I hope I keep on writing and you all keep on enjoying what I write! I'm sure there will be clunkers here and there. I already have one story I am sitting on that I don't like very much, but might post it just because. So, yay?

The answer is yes. Yay.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board