• Authors
  • buzzed_mba

buzzed_mba

About Myself:

Hi! I'm a first year student pursuing my M.B.A. (Capital Markets) from the N.M.I.M.S.

I'm a Literotica fan since the last 2 years and I'm totally 'Buzzed' by Literotica Stories. And that's why the name- Buzzed_MBA

The Authors on this site have hooked me (literally). I can't remember the last night when I didn't read a story from this site. The stories have helped me countless times to drain off the tough study stress! Thank You, Authors!

I was planning to tell you (a lot) about myself. But then....why should I bore you?

About My Stories:

Anyways, I honestly worship this site and as a fanatic fan, I thought I should contribute a small drop in this huge ocean of mind blowing erotic stories. So here I am!

I'm pretty good with finance and other stuff. But I'm nowhere close to literature. And English is my second language. So please ignore the gramatical errors (if any) in my stories.

About My 3 Best Friends(1 Guy and 2 Girls):

I'm really desperate to post a few stories relating to my 3 best friends and me (We call our group- the awesome foursome). The idea just excites the hell out of me! But we don't have physical relationships (Atleast Not Yet!). So my stories about me and my friends are just my wild fantasies! Nothing more than that!

But I'll portray our real characters and personalities in the stories so that it makes me satisfied that I've created real characters. And I'll also write about some of our silly pranks that we play on each other at the B-School.

I know that I'm taking a risk becuase if they find out (which is very doubtful) that I'm posting erotic stories about us, they'll hang me till death and then....hang me again and again. (And they would really enjoy that!)

But it's a calculated risk because none of them are erotic story readers (I hope!) and the chance of finding out my stories is one in a million!

Well, I'll rest my case here! Otherwise you'll get...BORED!!!

Location

Mumbai, India

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
7Following
4My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Emerald Green Eyes

Contact Author

Contact buzzed_mba by clicking here.