mcsac223

Hello room,

My name is Mike. I am a 40 year old male who loves to engage in kinky, sexy, creative, and detailed roleplays. I like to think I have a vivid imagination and would love to chat or RP with any interested and interesting women. I am mature and very literate and although I am not the fastest typer, I try to put substance behind my replies/messages.

I love to RP but I am open to almost anything. Looking to talk to any women who can hold a sexually charged yet fun and enticing conversation. Always looking for a creative female roleplay partner. I try and give as good as I get and I try to put a lot of thought into detail and character/world building. Particularly into specific fetishes but definitely open to hear yours as well. The rooms I am in will go far in telling you what I enjoy. One of my biggest kinks is getting YOU off so always happy to hear what specific situations, scenes, roles, and stories turn you on the most. I am open to all types of RPs from short down and dirty ones to more detailed equal parts smutty/story RPs.

There are a few things I am not into...particularly scat, extreme S&M/violence, reluctance, or bisexual men/CD/TV/TS. I am only interested in chatting with women and always open to getting a friendly PM. :)

-Mike

Location

West Coast

Gender

Male

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
23Followers
92Following
4My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Traveling, Hiking, Nudism, Working Out, Films, Reading

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Ask And You Shall Receive