• Authors
  • auditguy85

auditguy85

I am a big fan of stories by Drkfetyshnyghts, Parker, Dr. Wu, Couture and many more.

Some higher power has blessed me with an overactive imagination and even more perverse thoughts (yet not the writing talent); so I write my fantasies (and they are only fantasies), for my own pleasure, and to keep a journal of my own thoughts (not all my fantasies are erotic, some are Sci-fi, but that is for another site and another time).

The stories that I have written mostly go unpublished, because they would make the above authors cry tears of sorrow, as my writings so brutalize the erotic / BDSM story genre that I am embarrassed to even read them myself.

Despite all that and the best wishes of the logical side of my brain, I have decided to try to post some of the stories that I have written (which I have to warn you are not as good in words as they are in my head, so the result always disappoints me).

As for the stories themselves, I am all over the board with my interests, but I particularly like humiliation, degradation, body modification (tattoos, piercings, or surgical) and transformation (both psychological and physical) usually from an innocent to the perverse.

Location

NYC metro area

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
33Followers
4Following
6My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Too Many To List.

Contact Author

Contact auditguy85 by clicking here.