Reader Profile image
userpic of JeraldFSlomka

JeraldFSlomka

I believe in the exercise of sex for metal and physical acuity. I was head in jured (closed head injury with coma)in 1985 and dead but kept alive by machines at the age of seventeen [age of experimental and innocent sex] and went on to graduate colleges one after another 3.0 gpa and higher and finding work has been a constant chore. I got married and had two kids only to find out the woman I choae was not the "motherly" type and didn't want kids and thus I am divorced. I loved her completely: physically and mentally and emotionally and gave back what I got and more. Now I am looking to find a woman or women who enjoy sex and want or don't want children, but will take care of them never the less if she becomes pregnant. I'll do my best to support dfinacially if she does miss a period if we ever do it without protection. Either way, I have a 144 IQ and work whenever I get the opportunity. I hate to stand and do nothing. If only being a male sperm bank were legal I would be extremely wealthy. I takme physical care of my self and donate blood twice a month and have saved several lives that way. I just want to please and be pleased. To bring my female partner to the height of orgasmic bliss and stay on/in for the ride.

Location

Hamburg, NY

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Open

Contact Member

Contact JeraldFSlomka by clicking here.