Literotica.com
index : members : freeandeasy : Biography

Add to favorites

freeandeasy
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
freeandeasy's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1161923
Member Since: December 29, 2009
Last Modified: March 2, 2011
Some words from freeandeasy:

just a guy that has fantasies about various stuff ... i have always liked to write and so thought i'd put some of those fantasies on the site ... i'm well aware some people come on here to just hate and post nasty comments about various things, esp cuckold stories ... i'm not leaving their comments on my stories ... they can go somewhere else to be hateful ... besides if they want to claim they were misled into reading a story titles 'cucked and denied' and their sensibilities so abused by it, they need to spend less time on here and more time in some intensive therapy for whatever might be wrong with them (which i suspect is a lot) ...

anyway for those of you who comment constructively or positively, thank you ... it's exciting to know someone else found my story fun and entertaining and worth reading ... feel free to drop me a line, if you have an account here please leave your comment with your name since i'd love to check out your stories and favorites too :)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board