Literotica.com
index : members : Bacon4u2 : Biography

Add to favorites

Bacon4u2
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Bacon4u2's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Midwest
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1169352
Member Since: January 23, 2010
Last Modified: February 16, 2010
Some words from Bacon4u2:

My wife and I had a site that we blogged about our lifestyle on for about 2 years, from March 2008 through January 2009. We were known as Bacon and Lettuce in the Blogger blogosphere. Through that time I wrote a few erotic stories and found it enjoyable.

After some deliberation we decided to stop our blogging and become more private once again. With the blog gone, Lettuce (my wife's pseudonym) encouraged me to find another outlet to publish my stories.

And so here I am.

I initially plan to publish stories I've already written from our blog. I'm interested in the feedback I get. Given that it's positive and some of you want more, I'll definitely continue writing here.

Thanks for reading!

==================

I Do Not Feed the Trolls:

==================

Immediately after publishing my first story I received anonymous "troll" feedback. I find it fascinating that some people peruse this site for erotic stories but then feel it necessary to attack writers personally for the very stories they just read.

If you don't like it...then why are you reading it?

Other then this brief blurb in my bio, I will not respond to any trolling. More importantly, I don't take trolls and their inflammatory remarks personally. Their remarks are simply reflections of themselves.

Most importantly of all, trolls will not have any effect on my existing or future stories.

Of course, for those that have constructive criticism I welcome and appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board