• Authors
  • PurpleThread

PurpleThread

Whoo. Always loved this site, never got the nerve to join until now.
.
Yes, I am actually female. Why do I have to state this? I believe I've heard the old phrase describing social networking on the internet: "All men are men, all women are men and all children are cops." Oh, God, not that I'm into the latter. Jesus Pleasus. (That means neither cops nor children :P)
.
Always been into erotic literature. I like to think of it as intellectual's porn. And... as I'm in heat at the moment, I think the muse is upon me. Note, I may actually only have the muse with me once a month, as a result.

I write "actual" literature as well, and you may ask for a link should you feel the need... But I dare not advertise my mild-mannered alter ego on such a site as this. Don't want any readers to get the wrong idea.

Notes to other authors: Please STOP using exclaimations outside dialog. It ruins it for me.
And I know your vocabulary leaves you whilst in the heat of passionate pulp-writing... but have a care and come back to it when you're flaccid. Spice up the vocabulary a bit. Some of us like creative description, and more... >ahem< respectful names for our genitalia than just pussy over and over again. You use the "c" word once and that's it. Libido crashes, the mood is lost. Please try to be a little more tasteful. I mean, I know it's porn, but come on! It's also literature!

Location

HA. That's a joke.

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
25Followers
4Following
12My Favorites
11My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s), Bird(s)

Fetishes

If I Say Rape, Can I Trust You Not To Stalk Me? I Like To Think I Have A Feline's Taste For Coitus... Intelligence Is A Must.

Contact Author

Contact PurpleThread by clicking here.