Reader Profile image
userpic of sissy_fellatrix

sissy_fellatrix

My name is Sissy Blueballs Fealltrix. That alone should tell you a lot. Thanks for reading my bio. I'm not like any guy You've ever met. I'm not looking for a girlfriend, lover or employment. I do what I do because I LOVE it! I'm looking for a special Lady or open-minded Couple who'd enjoy being served, pampered and having both their personal and housekeeping needs taken care of by an impeccably-trained sissy-maid who has been thoroughly tested and had her services used by dozens of prominent and respected Dominant Women. This is not a wild claim. I can provide a full resume and references to back it up. In fact, I won't even ask you to grant me an interview until you've had the chance to read my resume and check my references. To further prove I'm not a cyber-slut. Drop me a note and I'll send you my web site link. It has thousands of photos that prove I'm "the real McCoy". I love serving at parties and I'm very good at it. Ladies, invite me to serve at your Christmas soirre. I'll help make Your party the talk of the town & unforgettable for You and Your guests! :-)

Location

Socorro, New Mexico

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
2My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Reptile(s)

Fetishes

Sissy Crossdresser, Submissive To Femdoms, Pain-Puppy, Fellatrix, Cuckold, Cunninglinguist, Teasing & Denial Slut, Partially Trained Human Toilet ("commonsewer" Of Divine Nectar), Humiliation Junky

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact sissy_fellatrix by clicking here.