• Authors
  • TheBigBadRobob

TheBigBadRobob

-1/22/12-
Okay, so I lied. Sorry! I'm currently writing the new chapter of SW! Just give me some time. I've been out of the game and now my writing isn't as advanced. But I promise I am really trying.

-3/23/11-
So I know I owe you all some chapters of SW. I'm working on it, trust me. School has gotten rather difficult as of late, forcing me to pull tons of all-nighters and pretty much live my homework. It sucks, but my production of chapters won't pick up until the end of the school year. But hang in there! I'll have another chapter up before my birthday (April 13). Happy reading!

-1/26/11-
I have just submitted chapter two of SW! It should be up in a few days. I made the chapter longer just for you guys (:

-1/23/11-
Thank you everyone for the feedback and encouraging words so far! It is really appreciated. As for the second chapter of SOW, I am writing it now. I am going to make the chapters longer. I do have a plan for the story, so the chapters should not be too far apart. I know how annoying it can be to wait months for a chapter, so I wont do that to you all. The only problem I have encountered with this story is how it will end. I'm not sure how I want that to go, but I have plenty time. Anyways, I enjoy reading your comments and any feedback you all give me. Happy reading!

Location

either in school or on my couch

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
19Followers
40Following
4My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Domination... Yes Its Weird.

Contact Author

Contact TheBigBadRobob by clicking here.