Literotica.com
index : members : ogre_114 : Biography

Add to favorites

ogre_114
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
ogre_114's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 33 to 40
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Ohio
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Anime,Reading,Writing,Gaming
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1174769
Member Since: February 12, 2010
Last Modified: August 6, 2022
ogre_114
Some words from ogre_114:

09/22/13

Finally got a little bored with re-reading my fav's on this site so figured i would give writing my own story a try.

"Life is full of tests" is a story line that i have been pondering for a while now that i just started typing up about a week ago so i hope it isn't to bad for y'all to read. Wanting to post more but having issues with wording and minor plot issues as well but should be posting at least a page or two every other week or so if all comes out well.

Have a few other stories in mind but still no actual characters planned out yet. I have a real problem with which theme or category they would go into as well. I read a little bit of everything from Anal all the way down the list to Sci-Fi and Fantasy with the exception of not being to big into the Erotic Horror and Gay themes.

Love Were and Vampire stories but not very excited about Zombie's in general, some ghost stories i have read are ok though.

12/15/13

Have been trying to get the 4th chapter typed out but the fine points keep coming out wrong so the story doesn't make any sense at all any more will try to get it out before the big move after Christmas.

05/31/15

Well it has been a fun year and a half since we moved then we moved again. Then the new job started. Now I am having some medical problems so I have been out of work for almost two months now and nothing is working right. So here I am again trying to get back in the swing of things for anyone who has been checking to see what I have up on Literotica.com. I have been working on the fourth chapter of my only story but have issues getting quiet time to think straight with four kids going crazy most of the time. Now school is almost out for summer which is going to be even more noisy here.

7/25/19

Been a long time but I'm back again. Legal bull then a divorce. The last couple years have been a pain but I'm writing again. Just need to type it out and put it up here. No guarantees on the new book I've written in a notebook or on me hanging around to keep posting, life has been screwing me left and right for the last year.

7/28/20

Let's try this again working 6 days a week 60-80 hours. good times. Anyway I got a bit typed up but waiting to be posted. Let me know what you think.

7/21/22

Wow, OK so it’s been over 8 and half years since my last post. So time is a bitch and so is my Ex-wife but that’s a story for another time I think. Anyway now that work as eased a bit and I have a new laptop that took me forever to get everything set-up the way I want and have been tapping away at the keys for a long time and figured it is about time to put something out again. I have like 5 different stories started now but 'Life is Full of Tests’ is the only one that I think I will post for the time being, at least till I get more of them done before posting them. I will try to stay at least a bit more current and hopefully things will work out alright.

8/5/22

Right so... not really keeping to my new schedule very well but I have started a Patreon account under same name as here. Trying to get thoughts on screen but having to work weird hours and keep the LLC webpage running as well. Lots of fun, right? Sometimes. Anyway I have a couple of ideas typed up but not planning to publish all of them here till they are more fleshed out but the drafts that I have I am going to put up on Patreon.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board