• Authors
  • PrimordialDarkness

PrimordialDarkness

2-13-11
Hello Genie lovers. I apologize profusely for my long absence. There was a death in the family that fucked me up good for a long time, then college decided to kick me in the face so I haven't had the time or the inspiration to write anything. But that's changing. I've come through a Hellish couple of months with a beautiful new girlfriend whom I love more than life itself and I've re-read both the genie chronicles and A Beautiful Wish for some inspiration. I'm pretty much swamped right now with school and work but hopefully sometime in the next 2 months i'll be able to start pumping out new chapters. My recent ordeal has given me a new outlook on the past that I had planned for Gabriel. Plus, my girlfriend who has requested that I refer to her as Apollymi(From the Dark Hunter series) will be helping out with the writing. Well, that's all for now. Just wanted you guys to know that I haven't forgotten you. As always, feel free to contact me to give me a well needed kick in the rear. Till next time.

Location

Ohio

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
41Followers
2Following
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Petite Girls, Black Hair

Contact Author

Contact PrimordialDarkness by clicking here.