Literotica.com
index : members : withlovel : Biography

Add to favorites

withlovel
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
withlovel's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: US
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: we shall see
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 1186019
Member Since: March 26, 2010
Last Modified: May 3, 2012
Some words from withlovel:

I enjoy honesty and really want to become a better writer. I started writing again just recently and have found that although challenging, both mentally and physically, the rewards far outweigh any of that. So, let me you a little about myself.

I am a disabled Special Forces Squad Leader and have not written anything, other than love letters to my wife since college. I suffered a traumatic brain injury in a car crash and have had difficulties ever since. Before now I had only written stuff for my wife and she would always say she loved it. Therefore, I thought why not, take a risk, so I put a small piece of my life on here and quickly found out just how poorly written it really was.

Do not get me wrong that does not change the way I feel about my wife in the slightest, in fact it shows me just how in love with me she really is, she is after all a grammar Nazi (English Literature, PHD). She used to love the stuff I wrote and we would joke about her and her red pen--with her there are no love blinders when it comes to proper grammar--then we would make a minor adjustment here and there, but since the TBI, it is as if I have forgotten everything.

As far as, my sex life and lifestyle they have not changed, I am still her Master and we still have are pets or as I call them my "Angels". Many Years ago I was a submissive and learned from my Master, just how easy it is to control and be controlled. Since then I have used that knowledge as a tool to live by and it has gotten me through many things and I will share them with you in the weeks, months, and (hopefully) years to come.

I was Special Forces so I do not give up without a fight. I will work as hard as I can to get this right. If I can learn to walk, talk, eat, and deal, mentally with what has happened to me then re-learning grammar and writing should be just another challenge to overcome. That pep talk was not really meant for you'll, but I have to stay in the right frame of mind, if it helped you that is great also.

Please, get your favorite beverage--sit back in your most comfortable chair--maybe grab some toys or tissues, and enjoy the stories of the Liberator.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board