Literotica.com
index : members : poisonbaby : Biography

Add to favorites

poisonbaby
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
poisonbaby's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: March 06, 1974
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: My own little world
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1193224
Member Since: April 24, 2010
Last Modified: June 11, 2021
poisonbaby
Some words from poisonbaby:

What can i say about any of it? It's the truth that sets me free.

(A gentle reminder: This is LITerotica ... i'm here for your words : )

i'm a little girl. Get it? Awesome!

i don't have a submissive bone in my body. i'm a little one--not "a little". My desire to please is born out of a wellspring of spontaneous childlike affection and the more of that i can pour out to make you happy the better.

Do you know how long a wussy little girl can cry, buck, kick, scream and yet still offer her body up for bad men, wicked women and terrible beasts because she knows that's who she's made for?

Don't feel too bad. Very few will ever know.

(Please don't bother me for nekked pictures and cams and renderings of all my little parts. I'm an ancient child now and i'm just not about it anymore. I live on the inside, not the outside, i'm in my own little world and I'd love to have you in for tea and terrible things but no flash photography please : )

(NEW addition! The portrait was gifted to me by the erotic digital artist Samarel years ago ... those of us with the large center picture have been here a long time but Lit won't remove them so we're stuck with them forever! It's the bane of my existence ... i am a much happier girl now than I was then so if it's the portrait that made you curious ... I will disappoint. I'm not nearly so digitally ... or blue)

Newest addition: My beloved Papa, the man who gave up his whole world to come carry mine for the last 20 years is YourDarkWishes. We are polyamorous and our relationship is 100% open ... he's as lovely and wicked a man as ever was so please do enjoy your adventures with him but do remember always he's well defended by an attack chihuahua :p

Latest but most certainly NOT least edition:

To honor Lit's tradition of including sexy pm quotes and testimonials on your profile?

Eliphaz▸"Aww, who's my little tardigrade?"

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board