• Authors
  • FantasticFantasies

FantasticFantasies

21/12/2013

Wow... It has been two years!
For those few who have been checking back on my profile, thank you for your faith in me when I had lost it myself.

I can only apologize for my long absence. I love writing, and the stories and the poems came to me like a gushing mountain stream and I HAD to give them an outlet, until they stopped. Life had its reasons and lessons to teach me.

The stories are coming back again. I will start writing. Give me some time to get back my mojo to the full, and the Lovers will be back! Till then, cheers!

and to the person who suggested I give up my job and hobbies and write - well, some day, my friend, some day.
All of your faith in me is humbling, and it has been instrumental in my journey over the last 2 years.

27/11/2011
chapter 9 is up! Enjoy!!

24/11/2011
Just submitted chapter 9. It should be up in 3-4 days. Hopefully you'll like it. 10 is written and after proof reading will forward to my editor. Will update when I submit next chapter.


15/09/2011
Okay,my lappy broke down so had to rewrite a lot of stuff, and, this may sound very excuse-like, but due to several reasons, I haven't been in a favorable mood that facilitates writing. After rewriting,Chapter 9 has gone to the editor and chapter 10 should get finished next week or so. A rough outline of chapter 11 and 12 is ready, however, sadly, things haven't improved much and my moods are unpredictable. I'm trying to write regularly. I'll update when I post. However, I mean it when I say I WILL finish this series - all four books. That's because, I write for, first and foremost, myself and then for my lovely and ever-supportive readers. I'll understand if you never want to read me ever again, but highly hope you will continue to read my stories and provide feedbacks. Thanks. And have I mentioned you people are the best?? :)

Location

where my mobile is...

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
105Followers
4Following
6My Favorites
7My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Do I Have To Say?? There Are So Many... :p Hard And Fast, Soft And Sensuos... Overindulge The Senses Or Arouse By Just A Touch... And Bdsm...

Contact Author

Contact FantasticFantasies by clicking here.