• Authors
  • 40klad83

40klad83

I'm a 54yrs, Blk M, with an average body, and an "ABOVE Adverage Sex Drive". I Have a deep Respect For All Women, And I am Seeking someone to keep My Horny Devilishness . . . SATISFIED, Although I Must 'WARN YOU' Don't Cum to Play with Me, If your not going to let me have that Ass or let me make your pussy sing!!!! I live at home withg My Mom(She's 72yrs old, still working and a Breast Cancer Survivor), And I am Not a Mama's boy. I don't drive so if we get together, it's on you, but I'll kick in Gas Money. I'm a homebody for the most part, with only 1 VICE: I AM A VIDEO GAME JUNKIE!! I Love to spend Lunch to mid afternoon making love, and If you: Do Me The Honor, of letting me into your Bed, or you into mine, You will not have any cause for regret. I'm not looking for any thing serious, Maybe (friends with Benefits).And the 3 things that are the most important to me, are; Trust, Honor & Loyalty. If you get involved with me you will have those from me, and I expect them from YOU!! So I hope to hear from you!!!

Location

Cincinnati, Ohio

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
6My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Breast Lover, Anal Fanatic

Contact Member

Contact 40klad83 by clicking here.