Literotica.com
index : members : tendermindholes : Biography

Add to favorites

tendermindholes
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
tendermindholes's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Sacramento, CA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes:  you'll see them in what I write. As long as both people are consenting adults, even if they pretend they aren't, then it's cool.
Pets: None
User Number: 1200913
Member Since: May 24, 2010
Last Modified: March 10, 2024
tendermindholes
Some words from tendermindholes:

August, 2012: I'm getting paid to write stories now, and as much as I love the idea of art for art's sake, I love money too. Between school, training and paid writing gigs, my free erotica writing hours are few to none. However, I try to give back to the community by leaving constructive criticisms, and leaving loves and likes to the authors I feel deserve them.

December 23rd, 2011. Not only have I given Unexpected Relief ch. 1 some sorely needed editing, but I've submitted another chapter for Strange Bedfellows. Happy Holidays, and don't say I never gave you nuthin'.

******

What can I say? I'm a big, bald hairy guy with intense blue eyes and glasses. I'm passionate yet introspective and I can rant but also listen. I have a good, albeit twisted sense of humor.

You'll see evidence of that in my stories.

I'm thoroughly enjoying school and hope to graduate in a few years. I'm a hopeless bibliophile, and I'm nerdy about quite a few other things, but I most enjoy new experiences. I'm very happy that I've gotten the time and focus to start writing- It's my goal to become relatively prolific.

That's just the bare bones, if you'd like to know me more just send an e-mail or something.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board