• Authors
  • tendermindholes

tendermindholes

August, 2012: I'm getting paid to write stories now, and as much as I love the idea of art for art's sake, I love money too. Between school, training and paid writing gigs, my free erotica writing hours are few to none. However, I try to give back to the community by leaving constructive criticisms, and leaving loves and likes to the authors I feel deserve them.

December 23rd, 2011. Not only have I given Unexpected Relief ch. 1 some sorely needed editing, but I've submitted another chapter for Strange Bedfellows. Happy Holidays, and don't say I never gave you nuthin'.

******
What can I say? I'm a big, bald hairy guy with intense blue eyes and glasses. I'm passionate yet introspective and I can rant but also listen. I have a good, albeit twisted sense of humor.

You'll see evidence of that in my stories.

I'm thoroughly enjoying school and hope to graduate in a few years. I'm a hopeless bibliophile, and I'm nerdy about quite a few other things, but I most enjoy new experiences. I'm very happy that I've gotten the time and focus to start writing- It's my goal to become relatively prolific.

That's just the bare bones, if you'd like to know me more just send an e-mail or something.

Location

Sacramento, CA

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
103Followers
74Following
25My Favorites
22My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

You'll See Them In What I Write. As Long As Both People Are Consenting Adults, Even If They Pretend They Aren't, Then It's Cool.

Contact Author

Contact tendermindholes by clicking here.