Literotica.com
index : members : EbonyGoddess1987 : Biography

Add to favorites

EbonyGoddess1987
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
EbonyGoddess1987's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fslmw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: ALL.
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1201751
Member Since: May 27, 2010
Last Modified: June 2, 2010
EbonyGoddess1987
Some words from EbonyGoddess1987:

A sexy young Black woman from the city of Atlanta, Georgia, exploring all kinds of eroticism in the world of erotic literature. I think I have no limits. I'm a tall (6'1)and muscular Black chick who does have a submissive side, even though I fit the profile of a dominant Black Amazon. I like wrestling in the nude against other women, especially chubby Blondes. Win or lose, I always have a good time. And in the end, that's what it's all about. Interracial stories featuring Black female submissives and bossy white women turn me on most of all, but they're extremely rare in erotic literature due to political correctness. What a world we live in ! If a Black woman wants to be dominated by a White woman in the privacy of her bedroom, it's her business. Thank you very much. I've dominated women and men of all races for years. I don't want to be a Dominatrix anymore. I want to explore my submissive side. I'm a strong Black woman who is attracted to DOMINANT, blonde-haired White women. I love getting my big booty spanked and whipped. I want to kneel before a White woman and suck her toes. Why do I want to do it ? It makes me happy. There, I finally admit it !

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board