• Authors
  • leejames

leejames

3/28/16
Hey guys. I know it's been 5 years since you've heard from me. I am sorry about that. I didn't forget about all of you, and I'm not dead. :) I feel like I owe you an explanation if you've been checking back, so here it is:
When I started writing these stories, I was in a bad relationship and had just been diagnosed with a disorder that had no cure. These stories were my fantasies and dreams come to life. They were a way out. It was so easy to write them and feel the flow and dream big.
Fast forward, and I got divorced, then met an amazing man, and started living my dreams and fantasies. I didn't feel the need to write them anymore. Of course, there's much more to it than how short I'm making it, but it would take quite a long time to divulge the last five years.

Waves & Dreams was essentially a story about what I wanted my life to be. I wanted to be that dolphin trainer, I wanted to have those pets, and I wanted to meet a man that gave a damn about me and didn't care about my diagnosis. It manifested into that story. I'm not who I was when I started it, my life didn't go that direction, and I don't think I could finish it now. Now I can't even get into my head back then if I tried.

Mustang Dreams was a little different. Believe it or not, I wrote the backbone of that story when I was only 13! It was 100 pages handwritten in cursive. Of course, I added the sensual scenes and heavier details when I finally decided to share it with the world. I do regret not finishing that one. It is still something I would love to see completed, but I am so much different now. Something about anti-psychosis drugs takes a lot away from your ability to create. I hope if I finish it, you all would like the new voice it is in and would still follow along.

Thank you so much for reading all of this, and for reading my submissions. I only just recently realized how much an author disappearing and leaving work unfinished hurts. I hope that I can remedy that. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

1/10/11
Hello everyone. I have submitted Chapter 2 of Mustang Romance, it should be up in a few days. I was going to not continue it, but I was reading a particularly good book, and suddenly, inspiration hit me! Hope you enjoy it, and perhaps I will choke out the next chapter soon, instead of waiting half a year. :)

12/3/10
Hello all! I've begun writing a novel that will be in the sci-fi/fantasy genre. It will contain elements of the Last Unicorn, Chronicles of Narnia, Legend, and Lord of the Rings. I truly hope you will enjoy it, it is a great undertaking but I am really excited about it.

11/5/10
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't really updated in a while, I moved and lost my muse...not really much in the writing mood. However, I am trying to find a way to remove Mustang Romance and the Waves and Dreams series, as I will NOT be completing them. Considering another installment for Jareth and Layra, or perhaps completely rewriting the story in the first place, though my stories write themselves, those felt a little rushed. I'm also thinking about vampire/werewolf ideas, so we'll see where that goes! Thanks for commenting and voting, that really is what makes it all worth while!!
-E

~~
Hey friends! I have recently made a blog so you can follow me as I let you know about updates and story ideas. Just go over to "Contact" and click on the link labeled "website" to check it out. Or, copy and paste the link below!

The link is http://lljames.blogspot.com

Keep writing, my friends.

Location

Texas

Gender

Female

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
86Followers
4Following
4My Favorites
16My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

None :)

Contact Author

Contact leejames by clicking here.