• Authors
  • MissElf1

MissElf1

9/20/11

Been ill and unable to write. Thanks for your personal posts and questions. I'll write when I'm better and up to it.

Miss Elf

8/18/11

Wow and thank you for making me the December reader's choice winner. I had no idea that I had won until I got some wonderful emails congratulating me! Thank you readers and Literotica! I am so excited!

I am still writing, but not currently on the Tristan series. So far, that one is finished. I hope to post something in the next few months, but I keep having a little troube with a plot twist and am stuck trying to figure it out.

Thanks again,
Miss Elf1

6/3/11

I need to thank Mikothebaby for editing chapters 4 and 5 for me. I think that I forgot to add my appreciation for her hard work at the beginning of the story. My head doesn't work well in the wee hours of the morning.

I have submitted chapter 4 and 5 of Enigma. That is all that I have of the Tristan series in my head at this time. I have some other ideas, but they won't be ready for a while. Thanks for reading. I'll post when the other stories are ready.

Miss Elf


3/10/11
I always enjoy making friends and I appreciate feedback and comments a lot. I like knowing how readers think and I appreciate when they let me in on their thoughts so feel free to drop me a line anytime. I have met a lot of fun people on Lit and hope to meet many more.

Location

Somewhere USA

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
166Followers
17Following
63My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Interesting, What Can Be Called A Fetish.

Contact Member

Contact MissElf1 by clicking here.