• Authors
  • EddieEgypt

EddieEgypt

Cheating, sex starved, slut wives and girlfriends are what I enjoy and what I write about.

If cheating slut wives and whore girlfriends are too much for you to handle, do not read my stories. My stories do not have an ounce of moral fiber - KNOW THAT BEFORE READING. I like my fantasy fiction filthy, not watered down by conscience.

All though my stories take on many different forms within the genre of slut-wives/girlfriends/cuckoldry or whatever-you-wanna-call-it, they all have the same material at the core - a slut who is attached to a man who may either approve, disapprove, be indifferent, helpless, or completely clueless with regard to her actions.

Sometimes I may choose to "torch the bitch" - or exact revenge on the wife for her actions. Other times I may let her get away with it, arrogantly laughing all the way. I may have the slut and her man reconcile at the end and live happily sluttily ever after, I may have him slit her throat and toss her carcass off a bridge, or I may put him in panties and make him her sissy-bitch cuckold. It all depends...

I create characters, invent circumstances, put them in a situation and then let the story write itself. I write in the first person point of view - that does not mean the stories are true, or that they are something I wish to have happen to me in my own life. Everything I submit here is fiction.

As far as this genre goes, there are really only a few core avenues in which the story can travel. Nothing is ever completely original; reread any of your favorite slutwife stories and I guarantee they will fall into one of several categories. I cannot claim my stories to be any different. However, I strive to create unique and extraordinary circumstances that lead them down these paths. Though the theme may be redundant, the story does not have to be. I try to make them at least plausible, if not realistic, but avoiding the clap trap of writing the same-ole same-ole sometimes requires a bit of stretching the boundaries of what

Location

Where the sluts are

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Cheating Sluts And Whores

Contact Member

Contact EddieEgypt by clicking here.