Literotica.com
index : members : greygirl : Biography

Add to favorites

greygirl
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
greygirl's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Look behind you!
Orientation: Pansexual
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1216469
Member Since: July 21, 2010
Last Modified: September 28, 2021
greygirl
Some words from greygirl:

Hi, I come here to read, relax and get away from the hum drum of everyday life. I love some of the stories on lite. They are so well written that, despite them being on subjects that I thought would repel me, I get a high when reading them. Reading and talking helps us find our authentic self and we all should live our authentic selves.

Sex is so fundamental to life. Everyone has desires and we spend our lives coming to live with them. We should not deny them as it is the way Allah made us.

I am not much into role play or cyber. Probably mainly because I am not good at them. Not everyone wants to live in fantasy so some on here find me inappropriate. I like to chat to people about life and beliefs (yours and mine). I find people on here are more open and speak their mind, that is attractive and can be sexually exciting to me.

I have been told that even my mother and father had sex at least once *smile*. I am probably open to having real world contact with people i meet but past experience has made me cynical.

I can be confusing and get down on myself, this doesn't give you the right to attack me. I have a right to protect myself and my self image so I am not going to help you if you want to troll someone. I make my own decisions about who I interact with. Just because I am on here doesn't give anyone a right to my time ok?

A while ago after a time of personal struggle I decided to change my life for the better. I have been coming since before this life change and despite my reservations get drawn back to my sweet taboo. The idea of it makes me feel of service and to demonstrate being modest and devout. We are all here to serve a higher purpose and that can take a person out of their comfort zone. The discipline and direction that submission provides is truly liberating.

My motto is ... its gotta be fun!! I am here to relax and de-stress. It is my guilty pleasure the things that I look at and read that I shouldn't like. I am not a whore nor am I a prude, it is a normal human response to get turned on. It is a place that I feel safe and can indulge myself so don't judge me or expect anything from me ok?

I have a dislike of rudeness (so guys even if rejected don't go there please) and bad hygiene. It costs NOTHING to be polite and respectful even if you don't want to chat to someone!

EVERYTHING IN MY PROFILE IS OWNED BY ME AND CANNOT BE USED ANYWHERE ELSE BY ANYONE OR ANYTHING!!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board