• Authors
  • ElderCattus

ElderCattus

A long-time reader of erotica (pics, too), I write about people, flaws and all. Even though a 6' 7" older male, I can envision a female perspective.

But there is a problem with contemporary erotica. I read of a constant stream of honey-blondes or raven-haired brunettes with improbably perfect dimensions; huge breasts that defy gravity forever; 9" to 12" cocks on men; constant ejaculations from a never-soft beef-stick; hunks and hardbodies, perfect in all ways.

Come on, folks, the world (out there) isn't perfect, and we aren't either. What about folks who are less than ideal? Women with "a few extra pounds," or "a few extra years." Men in their 60's (like me) who can get it up once a night, 2-3 times a week. Guys who have to depend on the manual, digital, labial and lingual brothers to help out the penis, particularly when it doesn't cooperate. Don't they get to have some sexy fun, too?

What of the men (like me) in relationship with 'ladies-of-color,' who dispise the master/slave theme or the "drippin' honeysuckle" phony Southern genre?

What of the women, who are average in appearence, but who just might be writhing, moaning, liquid, very verbal creatures of sexual passion, under the right circumstances ... or under/on top of the right men?

What of the disabled (blind, deaf, wheelchair bound) or dysfuntional? Do they have to be unofficial saints, never to be considered as men/women of passion?



Location

Philadelphia, PA

Author Stats

23 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
27Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Mature And Interracial Themes

Contact Author

Contact ElderCattus by clicking here.