Literotica.com
index : members : LordDominik : Biography

Add to favorites

LordDominik
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
LordDominik's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Orientation: Pansexual
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Dom/sub, Poly, VERY ROUGH SEX,, mindfucking, humiliation, and many others based on my present mood.
Pets: None
User Number: 122214
Member Since: June 8, 2002
Last Modified: September 15, 2020
Some words from LordDominik:

Hello. I am 48 years old, 6'5" tall, 325ish pounds, with hazel brown eyes and bald (by choice), Dominant & Polyamours. I have given much thought as how to best write stories here, and the best thing I can come up with is to be myself. I know that what I write isn't going to be to everyone's liking, but I can assure you that everything I do write does have at least some truth to it. From this point forward, as you read my stories and postings, consider this my erotic diary of sorts. The diary of a diagnosed Sex Addict.

If you do enjoy my stories, or even if you don't, I encourage all feedback. I would love to hear what you did or didn't like about the story. Please try to be more creative than "that's just sick or gross". That part I already know. I hope to hear from you soon.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board