Literotica.com
index : members : JustaSCOUNDREL : Biography

Add to favorites

JustaSCOUNDREL
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
JustaSCOUNDREL's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Southwest U.S.A.
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Hard Rough Sex, BDSM, Control, Non Consent, et al. Many et als.
Pets: Other
User Number: 1223491
Member Since: August 16, 2010
Last Modified: April 11, 2016
Some words from JustaSCOUNDREL:

I am just a SCOUNDREL I was raised to be a gentle man and I followed that straight and narrow path for many years until I came to a fork in the road. The sign pointing to the right said. "As You Are. The sign pointing to the left was labeled. As You Wish To Be. I paused for a while and wondered about me, who I was, and who or what I wished to be.

I was young and curious, not dissatisfied with who I was, yet I wondered about who or what I may have wished to be. How many times have you, dear reader, wondered about the road not taken. Considered what your life would be had you, just once, taken a different path. So the road to my left was my choice. Today I am the result of that choice. I am a scoundrel, a liar, a thief, a user and a taker.

That being said I would not take a single penny from your pocket or purse nor lie for my own monetary gain. I need not your wealth; my desire is for something more precious to you or what should be.

I would lie, with a smile on my lips, to your face sir while I planned and worked my wicked way on the lady in your life be she fiance or your wife. Not so much to take her from you, but to take her for my use and pleasure, be not mistaken, while I use her for my pleasure I ensure she will receive hers.

The feel of her lips on mine and her murmured thank you in my ears, her taste lingers on my tongue as she slips from my bed to return to her chambers. I lay there wondering who will warm my bed the morrow. Will it be the pretty blond who serves me breakfast, the cute redhead room maid or your attractive, but neglected wife once again?

Yet I remain a gentleman however this gentleman is a patient wolf.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board