TandH14

We are a couple that enjoy a friends with benefits relationship with another couple. Our intial relationships was that of a swinging couple and we had 2 brief affairs with other couples that we still laugh about some 4 years later. That was when we met this couple. We became friends with them and the relationship grew to exploring the benefits openly between the 4 of us. We have reached a level in our relationship with them that now; who ever is in the mood will slip away and explore with no guilt. Only to return to tell the others of the fun had.She is bi and enjoys the touch of another female;but she is a mans girl at heart and likes the men to take control in the bedroom. She is blonde 5'9 at 134 lbs 34D. He is 6'2 and 185lbs.
The other couple we enjoyed an open relationship has now seperated and we are looking for a couple to enjoy a friends with benefits relationship with. We currently still enjoy the female half of the previous couple in our bed from time to time. And we have agreed she can take a male lover for a longer term relationship.

Location

Toronto Canada

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
9Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact TandH14 by clicking here.