• Authors
  • Chiara23

Chiara23

Struggling writer, stay-at-home mom, amateur wildlife photographer, Star Wars Geekgirl, and culinary mad scientist.

*** UPDATE May 31, 2023***

I hate to say it, but I am retired from Literotica as a writer, for the foreseeable future unless I can find something or someone who can relight the spark for me.

The end of the second part of It Started in a Cabin broke me. I was sobbing right along with poor Scar when I finished that part. I've tried even writing other solo stories, and the only two I've managed to write wouldn't really fit in at Lit at all. Hell, I'll admit it, even they aren't done. But then they're epic and I can't seem to find an end to either of them.

----

To all of those who have had supportive words for me over the years, thank you very much! For the others who've said hurtful, and even hateful things to me and about me and my illness? Your parents must be ever so proud of you for being bullies, insensitive of people who are ill, unthinking, uncaring, and unsympathetic.

Mental illness is the redheaded stepchild of the medical field. Clancy has said a lot of truth regarding how it affects a person and their daily life, and I thank them for being there for me, defending me when I didn't have the strength to defend myself. If I had cancer, a heart attack, diabetes (which I do have btw!), or any number of other diseases no one would bat an eye, they would be sympathetic.

Let me let you in on a little secret my bullies. One in four people live with some form of mental illness, and one in five people are affected by it, through friends, family, and co-workers, and most of you don't even realize it! Please be kind, and thoughtful towards people who have to live with the ongoing stigma of living with a disease where many people, struggle with themselves every day, and question whether their thoughts, words, and emotions are truly their own, or are the illness that they're fighting. Be glad it's not you, as I wouldn't wish what I deal with on a good day on my worst enemies.

If you ever want to say hi, or even have a little chat, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you again, my loyal readers and friends!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Chi!

******

Some people don't have a clue about finesse and that the most precious things worth having are worth working for.

"People with a serious mental illness have a better chance of being arrested than getting treatment."

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools, let's start with the internet!" - Paraphrasing Frank Lloyd Wright

The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong in the broken places. - Ernest Hemingway

The world makes sense when you are at peace with it, not burdened by the slights of the past. - A very dear and wise friend of mine.

Location

The Great White North

Gender

Female

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
651Followers
151Following
271My Favorites
81My Comments
7Series Published

More About Me

Age

36

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Experimental Cooking, Photography, Computer Games, Star Wars Geekgirl, Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Watching Movies, Amateur (ham) Radio Operator, Singing (badly) In The Car, Dancing With Undies On My Head, Living, Loving, Laughing Instead Of Crying

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

You'll Just Have To Ask Eh?

Contact Author

Contact Chiara23 by clicking here.