• Authors
  • LickMe2Raw

LickMe2Raw

I'm new to posting so please pardon any akwardness and / or inappropriatness.
I'm on here because over the years several friends & lovers have told me I wrote excellent literotica. A lost soulmate I have recently reunited with plutonicly :( was the one who suggested I start posting my writings. I write the way I like; some stories will move along too quick, their point being more for the discrete scenes than finess. Others will be somewhat complicated and/or extremely [!] detailed at times, with, lots - of ~ punctuation (and digressions)!! My bi side is mainly passivitity and indifference (lending a 'hand' or getting sucked in an mfm situ), but I keeping my options-open. ;)

My interests [read:fetishes] include (BNLT) all things uro-genital (esp urethral & cath play and cunnilingus), GS/WS (esp urine play), CB&P[pussy]T, the 4 P's (Pee, Plump {never said no to a woman who was 'too big'}, Period, Pregnant), extreme m/f genital "play" ;), needle & blood play... Can't wait to try *both* ends of fisting, fire, wax and most other things edgey - the messier the better! <write me, I might not kiss, but I *might* tell> I may post more details in the Dating sexion.

Some of my stories may cum out a bit rough because I have to keep moving, or I end up with a shit-load of unfinished stuff and overwhelm and/or shutdown occurs. I may go back and pollish things up a little and re-submit }shivers..{, consider everything a W.I.P. Maybe someday I'll find an editor to pollish it for me. ;)

I hate that "Porn" is used as a euphanism for both paid Follow-the-script-you're-getting-paid-for-it- -just-pretend-you-you-like-it sex and the We-just-wanna-tape-us-bumpin'-uglies-cause-we-like-to genres. With all due respect to the overlaps. My primary focus is on life-like scenarios (even in sci-fi / fantasy), not the -"I feel your dick all the way up to my throat, fuck me you bastard till I choke on it!!"- of the 'tissue porn'[g**gle it] genre. Makes great 'porn' and *might* actually cum out in the heat of passion, but not regularly. I find commercial 'porn' (per se') dehumanizing and especially degrading and disrespectful to women as they are [the]most often exploited in a very distorted light.
'Erotica' to me on the other hand ;), is typified by the home made/amateur genre where people do what they do pretty much because *they* have their own story to tell, not the director's, and they tell it in their own way. By no means sm I against porn, I do watch it occasionally because I love seeing genitals (esp my own <G> ) being worked on, and love watching people fucking & sucking (blunt enough?). I just don't like a steady diet of it.
***ALWAYS respect your partner(s) (in all areas of your life) or don't be with them. Even *true* DOMs know this! [Consentual non-consentualness fits nice here]***

These stories are purely fictional and may or may not reflect my true views; they are just that, stories. Any resemblance to people places or events, past, present or future, is purely coincidental and/or a fignuton of YOUR imagination.

I MEAN NO ONE HARM AND / OR DISRESPECT TO ANYONE AND DO NOT CONDONE IT!! If my writing DOES offend you, the web's a big wide open space.......... If I really fuck up big time though, please do let me know.

Thank you AH for your caring, encouragement, and for being, I can never express verbaly (orally?<G>) or physically the deeply bonded love I have for you and the joy I feel over our reunion...
!!!ENJOY EVERYBODY (or is that *every* *body*?)!!!

Location

Phoeonix

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s), Reptile(s), Other

Fetishes

All Things Urethral, Cunnilingus, Watersports (all), Prostate Play, Needle Play, Extreme Cock And Vaginal Play... See Profile

Contact Author

Contact LickMe2Raw by clicking here.