• Authors
  • WiLordCadus

WiLordCadus

When reading old profile, I suddenly thought who is this? I haven’t updated in ages. So not going to be or play a role. Just going to be myself.

I’m an experienced BDSM lifestyle Dom most of my adult life. Why I came to Lit in the first place. It was the only place I thought I could be really who I am. I have almost 23 years experience in the real world. I’ve had few online relationships, I have to say most of those have been far too short.

Being a Dom isn’t the full me though. I’m a man that enjoys conversations with a woman. Someone that enjoys the art of getting to know each other. Not many ask me what’s your favorite book? What interests you about life or what events current or in the past do you find interesting?

As much as I fight my nature, I seek a partner to be with, in all ways and means. I am at my heart a pleasure Dominate with a caring and loving Daddy side. I have a darker side as well, but don’t we all?

I’ve been in relationships, I can’t say I’ve ever really loved someone. Because I admit I’m not easy to get close to, it’s hard to know if someone will accept you fully as you are and need to be.

I can list my kinks here like everyone else, but I don’t want to. I want to share them with a woman that wants to share back everything she is inside. The joy, sorrow, hurt, and strength that’s she’s overcome to live her life. Why is she seeking to submit? What beautiful ideas and wants are inside of her mind?

Time to time I may post an ad seeking a sub, but in the current culture loyalty is tough to come by it appears. Seeking only a sub that wants a man and Dom all to herself.

Location

Wisconsin

Gender

Male

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
1Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

History, Photography, Reading, Current Events, Movies, Crime, Pinup Art

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Spanking, Impact Play, Touch/tease Bondage, Rigging, Knots, Pain/pleasure Limits, Orgasm Control, Language Play, Energy Sharing/asmr Erotica

Contact Author

Contact WiLordCadus by clicking here.