Literotica.com
index : members : MongolSamurai : Biography

Add to favorites

MongolSamurai
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
MongolSamurai's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 27 to 32
Weight: 
Height: 
Location: Oregon
Orientation: 
Interested In: Nothing
Status: 
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: corruption,isolation,strong females,monsters,disaster/death,power dynamics,mutual exploitation
Pets: None
User Number: 1233075
Member Since: September 21, 2010
Last Modified: December 21, 2019
Some words from MongolSamurai:

I really appreciate hearing from readers, either as comments or by PM. Constructive criticism and positive feedback are both great. It's very motivating to hear that someone has bothered to form an opinion about something I did.

I am not a disciplined writer, mostly because school, work, cooking, singing, sleep, Linux hacking, and my motorcycle all are higher priorities for me. However I do try to produce *something* from time to time, as I like to write and am interested in getting better at it.

I'm open to cues, prompts, and requests, though I make no promises that I'll be as interested in your topic as you are.

Currently I'm trying to write more stories set on Avernus, a continent I have developed extensively for my own use. Momir and the Widow is set in the city-state Zayir, which is a part of this setting.

The intent is to illustrate the setting in better detail for anyone who's following my material, so I hope to come out with something soon that covers regions of Avernus besides Zayir.

Current projects as of 03/2017:

-Slave Operator, a multi-part sci-fi romance with experimental story structure (nosex) [stalled]

-sequel to Momir and the Widow

Undeveloped ideas as of 03/2017:

-a new story in Zayir, featuring Emperor Kesset, and his executioner Najeer.

-a sex-driven short in Zayir, featuring Najeer's sister.

-a saga of the life and times of Morge Clanless, an exiled Orcish assassin once of a noble clan, who just wants a steady job and a girlfriend who can bench press him. Covers several regions on Avernus, though mostly not Zayir.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board