Literotica.com
index : members : Black_Hat_Lee : Biography

Add to favorites

Black_Hat_Lee
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Black_Hat_Lee's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Houston, TX
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: mw
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: All the dirty little things you do...
Pets: None
User Number: 1234849
Member Since: September 28, 2010
Last Modified: April 16, 2012
Black_Hat_Lee
Some words from Black_Hat_Lee:

UPDATE:

Thanks to everyone who's given me feedback on The Professor's Gambit. For those of you asking about C'est La Vie and why it wasn't finished, that story is currently on hold. As short as The Professor's Gambit is it took me a long time to finish it because I work a great deal with a terrible schedule that is different every week. Because of this it can be hard for me to find time to write and to be able to get in my writing mindset.

Fortunately I feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things. I plan to write another Professor story but I can't give a time for when it will be done. Also, next month is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and I plan to pick up C'est La Vie with that and see if I can't breath some new life into it.

So thank you again everyone and hopefully I'll be able to get you more fun and sexy stories in the near future. I have a lot of other ideas as well so if you see something new posted up, please don't be disappointed that it isn't a sequel to one of the other stories.

Also, if you'd like to contact me with questions or comments you can find me on Twitter @blackhatlee where I am often shouting random, obscene things at people.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board