• Authors
  • Dark_Storm

Dark_Storm

Hmmm... height and weight. What is "average" in either nowadays? I'm not dainty enough to be "beautiful", but I didn't see "large and in charge" on the list either. LOL I'm taller than everyone else in my family and most ladies I know, but I'd most likely never make it in the NBA. Oh, and my orientation is north by northeast.

I find that the stories I've submitted so far ("The Gift" and "The End of a Long Week") are ones I wrote with specific ladies in mind. As such, they aren't your typical stories, but more like cybersexual monologues. While ladies might enjoy them, I don't think most men will, since they were not my intended audience. Sorry guys. Maybe next time.

Two favorite quotes about writing...

"A writer is a person who cares what words mean, what they say, how they say it. Writers know words are their way towards truth and freedom, and so they use them with care, with thought, with fear, with delight."
~Ursula K. LeGuin


"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
~Tom Clancy

A few more favorite quotes...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
~William Shakespeare's Hamlet Act 1. Scene V
----Truer words cannot be spoken.

"Do you know that feeling you get when you are leaning back in a chair and you almost fall but you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time."
~Steven Wright
--- I live with that feeling every day, too.

*********************************************
Cheers, to all the writers, big and small, good, great, or even not-so-great, who have contributed their talents, time, and thoughts of truth and/or fantasy here on Literotica.

Location

Pittsburgh

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
25Followers
951Following
1498My Favorites
545My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Ask Me And I'll Tell You.

Contact Author

Contact Dark_Storm by clicking here.