• Authors
  • manfromvenus

manfromvenus

A quick note to clear up some confusion... Chapters one and two of basic training are both contained under the heading of chapter one. I mistitled chapter 3 when I posted it, and have been stuck with the results since the posting. I am truly sorry for any confusion this has caused. Thanks for reading my stories.

I have been a student of sex, and sensual things all my life. My first story deals with one of my first encounters with an older woman. I have since then had numerous encounters all of which were exciting, and all of which will be the subject of future stories. So at any rate, enjoy. I do hope you like what you read, I have been reading stories on Literotica for some time, it was good to start putting some of my experiences down on paper and hear that they are being enjoyed.

In addition (Oct. 2007) I am back to writing again after a long absence so those of you who have been waiting for subsequent chapters will begin seeing them soon. Special thanks to Nitegazer for her encouragement to write again, for her proof reading help. You should check out her stories too, very good reads, every one of them.

One more thing...please take the time to vote and/or comment after you read, it lets the writers know how they are doing.

Steve

Location

pacific northwest

Gender

Male

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
55Followers
46Following
26My Favorites
29My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Swinger

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact manfromvenus by clicking here.