Literotica.com
index : members : mariabordelon : Biography

Add to favorites

mariabordelon
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
mariabordelon's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: October 13, 1989
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: New Orleans
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1246618
Member Since: November 11, 2010
Last Modified: June 22, 2020
Some words from mariabordelon:

MARIA BORDELON’S BIOGRAPHY

I am the only child of Marcell and Magdalena Bordelon and came into this world on October 13, 1989. My dad owns local real estate and mortgage company. My mom is a high school history teacher. My early education was in the New Orleans Public School System. When Hurricane Katrina hit the State of Louisiana through the Recovery School District took control of that school system. Due to the ensuing chaos of that disaster my family and I relocated in Houston, then Dallas for a few years. The high schools in Texas were all larger than anything in New Orleans. Sometimes I felt like a ping pong ball because I was always the new kid bouncing from school to school. Due to that chaos I never developed any close personal friendships. Eventually I came back to New Orleans and enrolled in Delgado Community College where I earned my GED and associate’s degree. After transferring to the University of New Orleans I earned a B. A. in Business Administration in 2012.

I am currently a freelance author and media analyst. I enjoy traveling, gardening and photography. Yes, I own my own home in the New Orleans metro area. At the moment there are no kids or a significant other, man or woman, in my life.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board