baphemetis

After having several stories rejected here, I have decided not to write for Literotica anymore. Never say "never". I might submit something in the future, but as it stands now, it's pointless.

I don't like changing the content of my stories to meet someone else's idea of what's okay. And it's pointless to quibble over minutia. Most recently, my Terminator series got rejected because the characters in the series are under 18. The powers-that-be here don't care that my story is set when they are 18 or that the actors are are in their 20s and 30s. Because the original fiction depicts them as minors, they are off limits. So, no matter how much I edit them, my stories will never appear here.

If you want to read my stories, please visit storiesonline.net/auth/Baphemetis or alt.sex.stories.moderated or the alt.sex.stories Text Repository: asstr.org/files/Authors/Baphomet/stories/ All of my stories appear there in full, unedited.

Finally, I just want to say that this situation is ridiculous. These stories are FICTION. These are not real people. In some cases they are ROBOTS that look like people. Even if they were minors, they are not real people. How many times do I have to say it? No real people are harmed during the creation of these stories! Get over it!

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10Followers
2Following
1My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Nuns, Incest/taboo, Mind Control, Uniforms, Zoophilia, Forced, Non-Consensual sex, Rough Sex, Anal Sex, Male Domination, Super Heroes, Celebrities, Mother-Son incest, Older Men With Young Girls, Younger Men With Older Women

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact baphemetis by clicking here.