• Authors
  • TeasePleaseHer

TeasePleaseHer

Promiscuous teenager becomes loving wife becomes naughty hotwife.

We're 100% down to earth, completely real and a lot of fun! In our opinions the best sex is hot, wild and kinky.... we love toys, roleplay, DP(P) and anal. She has in the past been a part in a larger group sex/gangbang scenario and would love to do something along those lines again!
Not much gets us hotter than the idea of catching the eye of a man while out and about and making it clear with a devious grin that she would love to be his cock slut. Even better if he has friends with him! Ooooh, a gangbang in which she is used in the most fantastic ways!
She is also extremely attracted to women.... a girly sleepover would be incredibly hot! She also loves literotica stories and acting them out in dirty sexy roleplay. She is very open minded, just ask.

Ideal playmates take good care of themselves and are very well groomed, classy and respectable (in the "real" world anyways). Bring on the wild and the kinky!
We're beginning to realize that in playing with others we prefer threesomes (and many more!), or her alone with very select singles. Single males who fit our requirements will be invited to join us at home or **once trusted** alone during the day. Couples seeking an "extra" female will entertain within their own homes.

Location

West Central Wisconsin

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
3Following
2My Favorites
1My Comments

Contact Author

Contact TeasePleaseHer by clicking here.