• Authors
  • MickeyPink

MickeyPink

2.23.12
I know, I know.. Long time, no see?! Well, I'm back. After completely rewriting the fourth chapter of CITD, it's just about ready for submission. I have also submitted the second chapter of Struggling today, for all you Zoey/Gabe fans. I just want to thank everyone again for all of your continued support and feedback. While I write for the enjoyment, I post my stories here for all of you!!!
9.20.11
As I finish the next chapter of CITD, I'm also working on the second chapters of Struggling and The Family Business. I was absolutely shocked to see so many fantastic reviews for my new stories, and I can't begin to tell you all how grateful I am for your constructive criticism. I've been super busy lately, with moving and finishing school, so I apologize for the longer breaks between chapters, but soon you'll be reading lots of goodies!!

6.23.11
Hey guys! Since I've started writing, I've had a lot of great feedback and I really appreciate that. I like to write stories that aren't simply fairy tales. People get hurt, they hurt one another, and happy endings don't always come around. If you enjoy that kind of realism, you'll enjoy my writing. I promise, though, there will be more happy endings than sad ones.

I'm working hard on 'CITD' for you guys- I had no idea people liked that one so much! I also have a piece with great potential- and once the first chapter is finished, I'll post it as a teaser. Thanks again, for all of your kind words, and all the feedback. Whether you like my stories or not, I still appreciate it!


Are you looking to reach me for chitter chatter?? Feel free to IM me on YIM: xMickeyPink

If you add me, make sure I know where you found me!!!

Location

Midwest (for now)

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
239Followers
2Following
2My Favorites
8My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Lots

Contact Author

Contact MickeyPink by clicking here.