Literotica.com
index : members : SeesFourEver : Biography

Add to favorites

SeesFourEver
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
SeesFourEver's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Never where I expect...
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Everyone has them...
Pets: None
User Number: 1255299
Member Since: December 14, 2010
Last Modified: June 14, 2011
Some words from SeesFourEver:

I'm partial to erotic fiction with a bit of romance. With the caveat that romance shouldn't mean that everything is roses and wine. I like the idea of sex as a partnership and don't particularly care for the idea that one would hurt or otherwise demean their partner, even in fiction. There's a line from J.M. Coetzee's Waiting for the Barbarians that comes to mind- "The sins we find within, we should inflict on ourselves and not upon others."

It's nice to play at dominance games now and again, but only if its really play.

As a result I try to write fairly optimistic fiction about folks who have genuine feelings for one another where the endings are generally good. Perhaps that's not very angsty of me, but I got all that shit of my system in my misspent youth and I prefer to spend my middle age being an optimist.

Hope you like what you read and feedback is always appreciated.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board