• Authors
  • Sluggo11

Sluggo11

I'm a mental health therapist, intrigued with the idea that the human mind represents the single most important and exciting erogenous zone, and find Literotica an amazing forum for the depth and variety inherent in its expression.

My 'ex' (love-of-my-life who, unfortunately, I let 'get away') was uniquely creative and extremely verbal in her sexuality. We did lots of fantasizing, role playing, 'dirty talk', etc., and many of the stories here are reminiscent of those experiences. After 20+ years, I've pretty much given up on the idea that I'll ever find another like her ('smart, gorgeous, funny and erotic' doesn't come along every day!), but sometimes I catch a glimpse of her in these stories... as in the ideal she expressed... "The perfect wife is a lady in the parlor, a chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom"...

You're forever in my heart, baby. Hope you found everything you wanted...

... and just to avoid any unintended misconceptions, 'Sluggo' is a tribute to my cat, an infinitely personable little creature who passed away a few years ago. He was my buddy and the source of much affection and companionship, a whipsmart little hellion who made me laugh more often than I could count, a fearless and ever-vigilant protector of my yard from any trespassing felines, (which earned him his 'Sluggo' nickname), the scourge of countless, careless birds, and equally adept at turning luxuriating in a patch of sunlight into an art form, as exploring the inside of a discarded paper bag on the kitchen floor. He shared my home and heart (and usually my dinner!) for 17 years before heading off to catnip heaven.

Location

NE Ohio

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
24Following
35My Favorites
39My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Exhibitionism (hers, Not Mine), Great Legs And Short Skirts, Role Playing (the Nastier, The Better), And generally enjoying every breath-Taking facet in shared sensuality, Be It Blatant Or Subtle.

Contact Member

Contact Sluggo11 by clicking here.