• Authors
  • Long2bLocked

Long2bLocked

UPDATE AUGUST 2022
I just released a new story. It began as a few thousand words and it became a novel. Ten chapters in all. It’s called [Insidious Angel]. It’s about a young dominatrix that sets out to enslave an older, vanilla man. Of course it has a female domination slant. I hope you enjoy it. I appreciate your comments.

GENERAL STORY INFO: So many stories, where should you begin? This section of my profile is a “road map” to my stories. Some stories stand alone. Some stories are sequels.

INTERCONNECTED STORIES: My “Laura” stories are interconnected. My Mistress X stories are different but share characters and often settings with my “Laura” stories. Those are fun because you will notice elements of one story in a different story.

Here is the best reading order for my interconnected stories:

1st: Laura’s Femdom Empowerment series.

2nd: Any of the Mistress X stories or The Laura Love Series

3rd: Rhiannon’s Revelation Series (You can begin with this series if you want but Mistress X 06: Sounds of Suffering is a prerequisite to the Rhiannon’s Revelation Series)

STAND ALONE STORIES:
A Dominatrix Experience (A true story from my life experience.)

Insidious Angel (Long fictional chapter story about a dominatrix who gets bored with the theater of her night job and decides to sexually enslave a man for real.)

Dr. Jekyll and Mistress Hyde (Fiction about a gorgeous clinical psychologist who uses sexual domination to treat some of her patients.)

Mistress X Series (Independent short stories that borrow characters and settings from some of my longer stories.)

The Erection Inhibitor (Long fictional chapter story set in the future. A world where women rule over men by controlling their ability to produce erections.)

The Night Domme (Short fictional story based on real life characters. Can you figure out who?)

GENERAL NOTES
Literotica is a wonderful world of the imaginations of thousands of people. You will find erotic stories that run the gamut from basic, loving wives to extreme S&M. My stories all revolve around female domination, some rather extreme. Many include male chastity. You will also find elements of lesbian and “lezdom” activity. Some stories have bisexual activity.

ABOUT ME:
I’m a middle age engineer living in the Midwest of the USA. I have a very active erotic imagination. Interests: Serving my wife, Femdom, Female Led Relationships, Wife Led Marriage, enforced male chastity/orgasm control, domestic discipline.

Most of my stories are fantasy. They have strong female domination content. If you don’t enjoy strong, confident, and sometimes cruel women then you will not like my stories. I do appreciate your comments. Please keep them coming.

Before you go... If you do not have a Literotica profile I highly encourage you to create one. Whether you want to write or not, a profile allows you to save favorite authors and stories. Plus it’s always free! Happy reading!

Location

Michigan

Gender

Male

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
608Followers
26Following
13My Favorites
39My Comments
6Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Female Led Relationships, Home Dungeon

Fetishes

Chastity, FLR, Femdom, Domestic Discipline

Contact Author

Contact Long2bLocked by clicking here.