• Authors
  • shelly2002

shelly2002

i am a BBW at 5'1 with long brown hair and hazel eyes. i have a sweet personality, a great eagerness to please, a great passion to love and when i love its deeply and unconditionally. i am a survivor and a good listener. i have a good sense of humor and i love to make people laugh(i do a great imitation of Herman Munster's laugh, yes i even do the hand signals). i am straight and i have a year of real life experience in the lifestyle and i am willing to relocate within the United States for the right Dom. if you want to talk to me outside of ALT then e-mail this profile and PLEASE include your direct e-mail address that's the best way to get me to respond NO MARRIED MEN PLEASE.
----------------------------------------
i am looking for a Dom who is honest, compassionate, trustworthy, has self-confidence in His Dominance and His ability. must be firm yet gentle and understanding. must be able to control Himself in every way. must have wisdom of the lifestyle, be a good communicator, forgiving, slow to anger and a good sense of humor. also must be experienced in the lifestyle. friendship to start then see where it goes from there.



Location

Fargo North Dakota

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Several, Ask Me

Contact Author

Contact shelly2002 by clicking here.