• Authors
  • LaurieMelrose

LaurieMelrose

I could best characterize myself as a middle aged male that has been fascinated with the art of female impersonation from the early age of 12 onwards. It was truly incredible to see hulking bullies (in my younger years) buckle at their knees and turn into whimpering pussycats when they came across the path of a beautiful and sexy girl. Given that I was constantly terrorized as a youngster by local criminal proteges; it was magical to see the personalities of these neighborhood thugs change when they caught a glimpse of a lovely girl. Perhaps that; along with some degree of boredom precipitated my experimentation with cross-dressing.

As the 1980's rolled around, the "big-haired" leather clad rock and roll vixens of music videos became almost an obsession and influenced my primary dressing style. The advent of the internet and youtube videos also proved to be an invaluable resource with regards to make-up application and other secret techniques at obtaining a semi-believable female appearance.

I realize that this type of activity is not socially acceptable, but it has; down through the years; provided me with a challenging and satisfying method of stress release and a venue to escape the real world, fantasize and write about some of those fantasies.

A few things that I like are as follows:

-The "completely transformed" look consisting of tight corsets, silky nylons, jewelery, big long curly hair, dramatic make-up , short leather skirts and above the knee high heeled boots.

-A long lustful stare from an admirer or lover.

-Other people into the same vampy 80`s look with kinky minds!!

-80`s female rock and roll artists and performers like Lee Aaron, Chrissy Steele, Lita Ford, Cher, Stevie Nicks, HEART, VIXEN, etc.

-When I am fully transformed, my mind causes me to fantasize about all sorts of; sometimes very dark and kinky; role-playing scenarios which I depict in some of my stories. It appears I have a particular fascination for "damsel in distress" situations where a tease gets admirers angry and they exact some rough and kinky revenge; so to speak.


Location

Canada

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
3Following
3My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Love fully co-Ordinated leather outfits, Thighboots, Fetish-Wear, Long Curly "big" Hair, 1980's Female Rock'n'roll Look.

Contact Author

Contact LaurieMelrose by clicking here.