• Authors
  • BlueMaestro

BlueMaestro

I have nearly 3600 sexual sound clips from various sources, but most of them were privately recorded at a home studio. Some were recorded on location at various acquaintances' homes, which sometimes makes for some annoying but unavoidable background noise. My friends have joked that I have a sound clip for literally any sexual occasion. Indeed...we experimented with a few of the sound clips dubbed into "trance music" tracks in loops and layers, producing some of the most incredible fuck music I've ever produced (I did NOT write the trance music). Some was mixed with me playing an instrument - also very sexy.

"Peeper Captured" is my first submission to Literotica and was recorded from the comfort of my subject's car. She was (is?) a professional porn actress that recorded about 75 minutes worth of test material in approximately 50 minutes - a real pro. Some of the women I've recorded sounded like they were reading, and some really got into their respective roles. A few were REALLY horrible, and a few were incredibly brilliant and resourceful actresses. I am always amazed when genius just kind of "shows up" unexpectedly, and an unlikely actor just becomes the character.

Why record? Originally it was a business plan shared with partners, believe it or not - and it still is - but hard times have taken a toll on investments for my partners. So, for now, I tease you with some of the spoils of my efforts.

More will be submitted in the future after some editing and remixing. Please do not ask me for the names of the actors, I will NEVER divulge their personal information. Many of them are regular professionals by day.

Location

Central Valley, California

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Good Question!

Contact Author

Contact BlueMaestro by clicking here.