• Authors
  • BeastLover18

BeastLover18

December 18, 2012
Hello!!
I'm so sorry that I have not been posting any chapters. There was a a lot of things that were going this year. I promise to have more chapters. I was going to release the 9th and 10th chapters of Hades, however my hard drive erased the whole story so I have been trying to re-type the rest of the story. My original editor seems to be continuing her own her projects leaving me without an editor. So I have quite a bit on my to do list. I am so sorry to those who have been waiting for my next post. I promise to release a rough rough draft of chapter 9 and 10 on my blogspot, but I will have to wait due to my search of an editor.
BeastLover18

March 24, 2012
Hey Guys!
I'm so sorry that I have been MIA for the past, like, seven months. I have been working on Hades, I will be turning it over to my editor and then I will post it afterwards. I appreciate those who have been waiting patiently for the next chapter. I will have it posted before the month is up. I have already posted a small sample of chapter eight on my blog-spot for anyone who is interested.

BeastLover18

August 2,2011
Chapter Seven will be up tomorrow.

June 29, 2011
I just submitted the new chapter it should be up before the week is up. For those who can't wait I have already posted the new chapter on my blog.

June 20, 2011
If any readers are interested I now have a blog. I will post sneek peaks to upcoming chapters, and depictions of the chacters.
http://beastlover18.blogspot.com/

Location

In a world where all men are over six feet

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
80Followers
18Following
3My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Dominate And Very Tall Men

Contact Author

Contact BeastLover18 by clicking here.