subtle_Dom





I am a 56 y.o. MWM. To most who know me, I am that friendly guy next door who has spent most of my career working in the financial industry in NYC. What most don’t get to see is the fair but intensely firm handed Dom, who has a bit of a darker side.

Just because I am a Dominant doesn't mean that I am looking for a "quick fix" or to dominate everyone I meet. I enjoy friendly conversations and try to be polite to all when I meet them, only venturing further if there is a connection, a mutual interest. You never know when that connection may hit but I have often been drawn to strong, independent, intelligent women that may have to take charge during her day but have a hidden submissive side. I do enjoy to take a Dominant role in all forms of power exchange relationships with women only. I do enjoy to get to know people, find what aspects of D/s they enjoy and take the lead role to guide someone, to find a path they will enjoy if there is that connection and a mutual trust, but yes I do have a darker side when I decide to let it out.

sorry but not interested in dominating couples or men.

Location

NY

Gender

Male

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
6Followers
1Following
12My Comments

More About Me

Age

57

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Power Exchange, All Things D/s

Contact Member

Contact subtle_Dom by clicking here.