Literotica.com
index : members : Shadowsung : Biography

Add to favorites

Shadowsung
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Shadowsung's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Large
Height: Average
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fm
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 1285461
Member Since: April 5, 2011
Last Modified: July 29, 2016
Shadowsung
Some words from Shadowsung:

29/7/16

Dear readers. I have logged into this site for the first time in a very long time. I am sad to say that my life hasn't been the greatest since I last posted. In the past 18 months I have been in a spiral of depression, self harm and suicide. To say that I nearly didn't make it would be an understatement. In October last year one of the children I look after at work died in an accident at My service. It has absolutely destroyed me. I have also split up from my fianc? and 9.5 year relationship, sold our house and moved away. I have my pets and a new house to make a new start and I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I am thinking of getting back into writing once I have finished unpacking.

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't abandoned you, but I was lost for a time. I hope to find myself again soon.

If you are going through what I am and have been going through, i want you to always remember; YOU ARE NEVER ALONE. There are people who love and care for you and need you more than you can ever know. Please talk to someone and never be afraid to let it out.

Shadowsung90@gmail.com if you ever want to talk <3

Thank you all for your continued patience and support.

2/6/13

New Chapter of Pure Moonlight submitted!!

I have about double of what I submitted written, but I wanted to polish the second half. This means that the next chapter should be following very soon!

Make sure you keep commenting and sending private feedback! It gets my mind onto my stories and encourages me to write!

&lt;3 Shadowsung

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board