• Authors
  • UnknownAuthor

UnknownAuthor

I am an average man with a great loving family. I have a beautiful wife of almost 24 years and 2 lovely children.

I consider my self very fortunate to have such a beautiful, sexy and understanding wife. I have some peculiar fetishes that she is learning to adapt to, and although the progress is slow, it has all been well worth the wait.

After 22 years of marriage I finally let my wife in on my secret - That I desired for her to fuck me with a strap-on. We started with fingers and have slowly progressed to her occasionally pegging me with her purple Feeldoe. I am not Bi/gay in anyway - I have no desire to be with a man or even near a man naked. I am strictly heterosexual and only desire awesome sex with my wife.

I also enjoy fantasizing different scenario's with my wife. For instance my short series Smack was my way of letting my wife know about my desires for some BDSM play involved during our strap-on play. We have been using hand-cuffs and blindfolds occasionally but we finally just recently got our first crop and after 5 weeks of staring at it she finally spanked me with it in 2014 nearly 3 years after my original stories.

Some may mind waiting so long between revelation and actualization in their fantasies. But the wait for me has been worth it in every case. If you love your partner you will wait until they are comfortable with whatever your are requesting. Somethings may just be unattainable so pick your battles wisely and above all else - Put love ahead of selfishness.

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers
2My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Femdom, Panty Play, BDSM, Spanking

Contact Author

Contact UnknownAuthor by clicking here.